With over 19% of total Tennessee residents currently receiving food stamps, it is important that food stamp recipients know where their local Department of Human Services (DHS) office is located. The Department of Human Services is responsible for administering the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) in Tennessee. If you are applying for SNAP, you will have to visit your local DHS office to conduct your in-person application interview. You can also apply for SNAP benefits, report a change, request additional benefits or get information about your current benefits at your local DHS office.

For those individuals who do not currently receive SNAP benefits, but would like to do so, you can apply for benefits in-person at your local DHS or online, here. If you need help on the application process follow our step-by-step guide on how to apply for food stamps in Tennessee. Before you go through the application process, please be sure that you are deemed as eligible to receive SNAP benefits in Tennessee. Eligibility is based upon monthly income, expenses and household size. View our Tennessee food stamps eligibility guide for more information.

To locate a Department of Human Services Maryville TN office near you, keep reading below.

Department of Human Services Maryville TN

Department of Human Services Maryville TN Locations:

Maryville resides in Blount County, Tennessee. It’s also a short distance from popular tourist destinations Great Smoky Mountains National ParkDollywoodGatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge. Below is a list of all DHS locations in Maryville Tennessee:

Blount County DHS Office – Maryville, TN

303 Home Avenue
Maryville, TN 37801-3970

Office Hours:  7:30 am – 4:30 pm

Phone: (865) 981-2350

FAX: (865) 981-5685

See more at: http://www.tn.gov/humanservices/article/office-locator-family-assistance#sthash.a1Q7k2dx.dpuf

Currently, there is only one Department of Human Services office located in Blount County. This office serves residents of Maryville, TN with food stamp applications, interviews and any changes that need to be made to your benefits. If you have any questions, please contact the Blount County DHS office using the information provided above.



Related Posts